Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Facilities team as a Facilities Attendant.
Uline's Facilities department works hard to ensure seamless building operations throughout all Uline locations. The Facilities Attendant is responsible for helping the Assistant Building Operations Manager by completing a variety of different Facilities tasks.
- Take inventory and maintain stock of building supplies
- Perform printer trouble shooting and maintain printer toner inventory.
- File department paperwork.
- Create notes from property audits.
- Use work order system to generate and track tasks.
- Process time-off requests and update calendars.
- Create and maintain tracking spreadsheets.
- Distribute and update building periodicals.
- Cross train to back up Laundry Attendant duties such as cleaning, folding and distribution of towels and other laundry.
- Assist other departments within Facilities as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in Laundry Services, Janitorial, Health Club or Environmental Services environment a plus.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to lift and or move up to 50 lbs.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.