Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're looking for the best and brightest to join our Creative department. We're a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency servicing clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
The Image Specialist will produce and edit high-quality, high-resolution images for a variety of uses, plus perform proofing and color corrections. They will also track all images and provide recommendations on improving our current process
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of prior image editing experience, excellent knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign and have a strong digital photography background in CMYK and RGB workflows.
- Demonstrate sound production principles to produce high-quality images.
- Complete retouching of high-resolution digital files.
- Review new photography and color correct to match product samples. Add paths and shadows.
- Ensure final print projects contain proper images. Proof for quality and color accuracy.
- Track catalog photos from concept to completion.
- Identify, recommend and coordinate digital imaging solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Photography, Graphic Design, Communication or related field.
- 3+ years image editing experience.
- Highly proficient in Adobe PhotoShop and InDesign - Illustrator a plus.
- Digital photography background in CMYK and RGB workflows.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.