Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Due to tremendous growth, Uline seeks a detailed, hard working individual to join our team as a Handyman.
In this role, you will be responsible for the preventative maintenance and repair of Uline’s 600,000+ square-foot facility in Milton. You will thrive off a high-energy environment with dedicated team members who get the job done. We have a strong reputation for taking care of the details and exceptional service.
You will be expected to be detail-oriented, diligent and accurate while maintaining a positive attitude. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years experience with plumbing, electrical, HVAC or carpentry.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Perform routine maintenance and work on minor building, painting and alteration projects.
- Perform electrical lighting maintenance, including tube, bulb and ballast replacement.
- Patch, repair and paint drywall. Install interior artwork.
- Repair furniture and woodwork.
- Adjust, maintain and repair exterior and interior doors.
- Maintain and repair locks.
- Inspect and test fire protection and generator systems.
- Maintain plumbing fixtures and repair restroom facilities.
- Install and reconfigure modular workstations.
- High school diploma or equivalent and valid driver’s license.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience preferably in plumbing, electrical, HVAC or carpentry.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Experience managing vendors.
- Ability to create reports.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work under tight deadlines.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.