Location:Edmonton, AB, Canada
11504 - 186 Street NW. Edmonton, AB T5S 0J1
Uline seeks an organized and detailed Administrative Assistant for our branch in Edmonton, Alberta.
In this role, you will provide support to Uline managers to help them maximize daily productivity. You will act as their key contact person, manage various reports and schedules, plus make sure they are prepared for whatever comes along during their day.
The ideal candidate is a reliable self-starter with experience supporting multiple managers, is able to multitask and can handle confidential information with professionalism.
- Provide support for managers.
- Generate and distribute schedules, presentations, reports and scorecards.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, training and travel for the group.
- Maintain and update various documentation, meeting minutes, contact lists, training materials and internal communications platform.
- Coordinate departmental human resource activities and the maintenance of relevant documentation.
- Plan department lunches and events.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Extremely organized. Strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers that are ready to grow with us. If you have a passion for what you do then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, fantastic benefits and a variety of perks create an outstanding work environment for all our employees.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Opportunity to explore other departments as training and career continues.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation matching program to support your favorite charity.
- Reimbursements for fitness memberships.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel Uline's incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.