Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our Creative team as a Junior Designer.
Our Creative department is a team of 100+ professionals operating as the company's internal agency, serving clients throughout the entire organization. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, Uline is the place for you.
As a member of our Special Projects team, the Junior Graphic Designer will create new design and photo concepts for projects outside of Uline's primary business. This includes marketing services for retail businesses owned and operated by the Uihlein family and pro bono design work as part of Uline's community outreach.
This position offers great variety - from designing brochures for an upscale shop and athletic club to creating show posters for a local theater to designing business invitations for special Uline events. The ideal candidate will have at least one year of creative experience, effective print and web design knowledge and an understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Assist in developing concepts for a wide-range of projects, including ads, direct mail campaigns, menus, concert posters, e-mail campaigns, social media postings, web banners and package design.
- Work with the Special Projects team to maintain a unified look across print and web pieces for multiple brands.
- Collaborate with the Photography team to develop new image concepts.
- Interact with internal and external clients.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field.
- 1+ years experience in graphic design in a creative environment.
- Understanding of design principles in both print and digital formats.
- Understanding of HTML and CSS coding, as well as responsive web design on both desktop and mobile platforms.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator and Acrobat using macOS.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel knowledge a plus.
- Shopify experience a plus.
- Experience working within a digital asset management workflow a plus.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.