Global Sourcing Associate
Global Sourcing Associate
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Merchandising department sources the best products throughout the U.S. and across the globe. Our teams have an entrepreneurial spirit as they maintain our product lines while actively seeking opportunities for expansion. The Global Sourcing Associate will work with domestic and overseas vendors on issues such as reducing costs, maintaining standards and improving performance.
- Communicate with vendors on performance improvements, cost reductions and maintenance of best-in-class quality standards.
- Research and analyze overseas and domestic suppliers.
- Lead and coordinate overseas travel and factory visits with product teams.
- Collaborate with product teams in ways to manage international vendor relations across multiple product lines.
- Develop global sourcing activities and strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- 100% fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and verbal).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ year experience sourcing products directly from overseas factories preferred.
- Knowledge of Chinese and Taiwanese cultures and business practices.
- Understanding of international logistics preferred.
- Available for 15% overseas travel.
- Ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.