IT Systems Technician
IT Systems Technician
Location:Milton, ON, Canada
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Due to tremendous growth, Uline seeks a detailed, hard working individual to join our team as an IT Systems Technician. With our rapid growth and large-scale projects, there is no limit to what you can accomplish.
HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into ticket system.
- Maintain inventory, perform audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Deploy new hardware and software and perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Work with management to ensure maximum availability of all systems within the Business Unit.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large scale projects.
- Perform basic maintenance for network servers.
- Create and maintain documentation of various systems and software programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, administration, user accounts and internet e-mail preferred.
- General understanding and interest in basic networking, remote communications, working with software, hardware and other infra systems.
- Ability to install and maintain laser printers and computers.
- Excellent communication, time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends.
- Required to provide on-call support on a rotational basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.