Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is looking for a Tax Trainer to join our Finance team of 200+ professionals.
In this role, you will begin by attending a comprehensive training program to learn the details of sales tax exemptions. Upon completion, you will dive into facilitating instructor-led training programs for new hires, recurrent training for existing employees and creating innovative tutorials through our online e-learning portal.
The ideal candidate makes technical and regulatory content easy to understand for individuals with varying degrees of sales tax experience.
- Conduct training classes by utilizing a variety of techniques through multiple delivery channels, such as instructor-led e-learning, simulation, assessments and coaching to enhance the learning experience.
- Assist with creating training plans and materials based on department needs.
- Evaluate trainees' progress and provide both verbal and written reports to the Management team.
- Audit training programs, present findings and propose solutions to the Senior Trainer and Tax Management team.
- Provide daily support to our Tax Contact Center.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 years experience in a corporate training environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.