National Training Manager - Customer Service
National Training Manager - Customer Service
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Chicago Branch (Kenosha)
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline, North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies, seeks a National Training Manager for our Customer Service department to be based at our Corporate Headquarters. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
Are you a stickler for impeccable service? Do you worry about the details when no one else does? Do you take pride in solving problems, finding solutions and taking care of others? Are you ready to represent a company that stands out in its commitment to providing world-class service to its customers?
The National Training Manager will be responsible for the development and maintenance of robust, high-impact, instructor-led and eLearning programs that will support multiple functional areas across Uline's world-class Contact Center operations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Lead the Corporate Customer Service Training department, including direct supervision of instructional designers and corporate trainers and indirect supervision of branch trainers. Set department goals and create training, design and communication project plans.
- Conduct needs assessments, gap analysis and program evaluation to align training and development programs with business objectives and Contact Center operations today and in the future.
- Participate in Corporate Customer Service organizational decisions; provide recommendations to senior leaders and executives on training and talent development approaches (onboarding, learning, engagement, performance, etc.).
- Collaborate with peers and senior leaders in other departments (Talent Management, Sales, Merchandising, Quotes, Warehouse, Finance) to share training and development best practices and identify on-going product training requirements.
- Partner with Customer Service Managers on the selection and development of branch training staff, including branch visits, audits and in-classroom observation.
- Facilitate training, host annual leadership meetings and coordinate annual Customer Service Product Trade Show events.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications, HR or related field.
- 8+ years training experience, including facilitation and design of instructor-led and eLearning content.
- 4+ years training management / supervisory experience.
- Industry certification or strong familiarity with adult learning, current training and development practices and learning technologies.
- Call center experience a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong executive presence.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.