Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Corporate Recruiter to join our Recruiting team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained agencies.
- Actively source talent by utilizing job boards, including niche sites, email and cold-calling.
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Understanding of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- AIRS certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.