Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks an ambitious Corporate Recruiter to join our Human Resources team at our Corporate Headquarters.
Uline's Human Resources department works hard to find the best talent a job they'll enjoy, while continuing to support our employees once they're here. As a Uline Corporate Recruiter, you will work alongside various managers and departments to fulfill our ongoing staffing needs. As Uline continues to grow, so does our need to attract qualified talent. You will be the ideal voice to tell the Uline employment story to potential candidates and show them why Uline should be the next stage in their career path.
The ideal candidate will have recruiting and sourcing experience, be adept with an applicant tracking system and thrive on recruiting for many different types of positions.
- Develop recruitment programs to attract, identify and source qualified candidates.
- Build and maintain relationships with Hiring Managers to identify recruitment needs, job duties, qualifications and skills.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Maintain and build relationships with contingent and retained agencies.
- Actively source talent by utilizing job boards, including niche sites, email and cold-calling.
- Coordinate and participate in local job fairs and college recruitment events.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools and other organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Understanding of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- AIRS certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and Uline's domestic branches.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.