980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
Uline is seeking a Recruiter to join our Human Resources team.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting to staff all levels at Uline’s Texas branch.
- Recruit top-notch active and passive candidates by sourcing, maintaining candidate pipelines, pursuing referrals and developing meaningful contacts.
- Partner with the hiring managers to identify their talent needs and determine criteria used to produce quality candidates.
- Interview applicants to evaluate both position requirements (work history, education, training, job skills, salary requirements) as well as an organizational / team fit.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies, universities and other organizations to find and attract talent.
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
- Conduct new employee orientations.
- Assist with other HR related duties.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 2+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- HR certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Ability to adapt and flourish in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.