Executive Communications Writer
Executive Communications Writer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is searching for a clear and concise Executive Communications Writer to join our Executive Operations team.
In this role, you will work alongside company leaders to review and summarize information regarding operations, products and other communications. You will save them valuable time by synthesizing key points and action items from longer memos and notes. Uline highly values writing as a skill, so your expertise with internal communications will ensure that you are a strategic asset to the company.
The ideal candidate will be both a hard worker with an eye for details and an effective writer able to clearly convey messages. As such, you will be expected to have exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Write and publish executive summaries.
- Synthesize key points from longer, often complex, documents.
- Work alongside business leaders throughout the organization to write their story and communicate the activities within their function.
- Review and summarize customer feedback on our operations, products and any other topic they address.
- Publish research memos to leadership on new and existing products and competitors.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for the Executive Operations team.
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in English, journalism or political science preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Pleasant, helpful and courteous demeanor.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.