2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
Due to tremendous growth, Uline seeks a hard-working, detailed individual to join our team as a Forklift Mechanic.
In this role, you will work in a bright, clean and safe environment that's immaculately staged and organized. You will thrive in a high-energy environment, working alongside dedicated team members who always get the job done. Our strong reputation for taking care of the details and providing exceptional service will make you proud to wear your Uline uniform.
The ideal candidate will have experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond equipment. He or she will also have programmable logic controller (PLC) experience / certification.
Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM
- Maintain and repair Crown stock pickers, stand-up reach riders and Toyota sit-down forklifts.
- Maintain and repair conveyor systems, Lantech wrappers, Mosca banders and Sealed Air pillow machines.
- Utilize a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to open new work orders and check work history.
- Perform preventative maintenance on all equipment.
- Maintain parts inventory and repair records.
- Escort outside contractors throughout our facility and inspect their work.
- Maintain building-powered equipment and automation.
- Work safely at all times, utilizing proper protective equipment and understanding the lockout/tagout (LOTO) concept.
- Work safely with high and low-voltage electrical systems.
- Ensure paperwork is filled out in a clear, legible and accurate format with all the required information.
- Read and interpret work orders, safety rules, mechanical and electrical drawings, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5+ years mechanic experience.
- Experience maintaining Crown, Toyota and Raymond warehouse equipment a must.
- Programmable logic controller (PLC) experience / certification a plus.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.