Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join our Facilities team as a Cook.
The Facilities department works hard to ensure seamless building operations throughout all Uline locations. As a Cook, you will prepare from scratch various menu items for Uline's full service Corporate café. You will also comply with all health and sanitation standards plus ensure all food is stored in a proper and safe manner.
The ideal candidate will have previous kitchen experience, be a culinary arts graduate and be able to work in a detailed, fast paced kitchen environment.
- Comply with established health, sanitation and personal hygiene standards.
- Understand basic fundamentals of culinary arts, knife skills and food handling.
- Observe proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Work various cook positions throughout the kitchen.
- Store food properly and safely.
- Plan food production to ensure food excellence, quality, temperature and appearance are preserved.
- Keep work area neat and clean at all times and maintain equipment used in food preparation.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Culinary arts graduate preferred.
- Previous kitchen experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
THERE'S NO LIMIT TO WHAT YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH!
We're growing fast and looking for future leaders and problem-solvers who are ready to grow with us. If you have passion for what you do, then we'll provide the tools you need for success. Plus, you'll also receive fantastic benefits and perks that create an outstanding work environment for everyone at Uline.
- Complete insurance coverage (medical, dental, vision and life), Flexible Spending Account and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time-off.
- Profit sharing plus bonus programs based on annual performance and sales goals.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition assistance program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
- On-site café with meals and dinner-to-go options prepared by executive chefs.
- First-class fitness center with sauna and complimentary personal trainers.
- In-house salon and spa.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.