Vice President of Pricing
Vice President of Pricing
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Vice President of Pricing to join our Merchandising team.
Thursday, June 27th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above.
See Uline’s gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop and lead Uline's pricing strategy, including pricing rates and margins.
- Develop key pricing initiatives that align with the company's growth and profitability goals.
- Conduct and lead external competitive pricing and product offering analysis.
- Build industry-leading tools and processes.
- Manage, develop, and mentor the Pricing team; continuously monitor quality of work; review forecasts and key financial metrics; and participate in operating reviews.
- Work closely with senior leadership to develop new pricing initiatives.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all pricing strategy questions.
- Conduct audits and analysis to ensure proper pricing and inventory management practices are in place.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
- 15+ years experience in pricing and/or revenue management.
- Ability to think critically and implement effective solutions.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative analysis to leverage data in order to make informed business decisions.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Experience managing pricing processes with cross-functional partners.
- Comfortable presenting to internal and external business partners.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.