Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our Creative team.
Thursday, July 25th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above
Come talk to us about this position, see Uline's gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Provide administrative support to department managers.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons and engagements.
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal communications.
- Schedule and arrange travel for department.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other documents.
- Support project management with tracking and dispersing documentation to team members, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- Serve as back-up to other department administrators as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 4+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient skill level and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Flexibility and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Well organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.