Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Studio Assistant to join our Creative team.
Thursday, July 25th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above
Come talk to us about this position, see Uline's gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Help prep daily shoot schedule and photographer assignments.
- Assist in setting up calendar for model invites and photo shoots.
- Assist in ordering, assembling and setting up product samples.
- Work closely with photo stylist to plan and prepare product for sets.
- Assist photographers in setting up shots and lighting.
- Act as stand-in for light readings and test shots.
- Set up photo equipment, backgrounds and surfaces for shoots.
- Remove sets and collaborate with stylist to clean, repack and return products and props.
- Return merchandise / product to inventory.
- Keep studio clean and organized.
- Assist in file naming, metadata and processing aspects of post image production.
- Support the employee directory process.
- File random proofs and keep New Product Binder up to date.
- Maintain Studio Inventory Worksheet with detailed equipment entries.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience in photography studio or corporate advertising / communications department.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.