3131 Hogum Bay Road NE, Lacey, WA 98516
Good times are rolling in our warehouse! Come join a team that will make you proud to wear a Uline polo.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 7+ years experience in a leadership capacity.
- Management experience within a high-volume distribution center - 500,000 square feet or larger.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Performance metrics experience an asset.
- WMS experience a plus.
- Availability for travel to Uline’s domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.