Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Sales Analyst to join our Corporate Sales team.
Thursday, July 25th from 5 PM to 7 PM at the address above
Come talk to us about this position, see Uline's gorgeous facilities and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Support Uline's Corporate Key Account program.
- Manage "task list," execute follow-up tasks, report completed items and request feedback or direction as needed to move projects forward.
- Work with cross-functional teams to resolve customer concerns.
- Assist with RFQs (request for quotation) and RFIs (request for information).
- Create business reviews for corporate key accounts upon request.
- Handle ad hoc customer reports and project management.
- Research corporate key account locations and associated sales and incentives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Strong analytics skillset with the ability to translate data into innovative strategies and solutions to complex problems.
- 2+ years analyst experience.
- Audit experience.
- Sales department experience a plus.
- Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL experience preferred.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Able to approach tasks with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.