Senior Operations Analyst
Senior Operations Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to join our Executive Operations team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze company-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Provide tutoring and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years analyst experience.
- Experience in data mining and analysis a must.
- Experience in a distribution, supply chain or warehouse environment a strong plus.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.