Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Officer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our beloved CIO is retiring. Are you the right executive to join our family and fill their shoes?
We design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you’ll be joining a proven industry leader that happens to run one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Reporting to our President, you will lead and direct the organization’s overall information technology function. This includes tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology systems.
- Act as a business partner in advising top management of the latest technology, recommend appropriate action and serve as the technical advisor.
- Ensure that IT aligns with the growth strategy of the business.
- Provide hands-on help to quickly resolve technology issues impacting customers and business users.
- Collaborate with the Executive Team to prioritize technology resources to support business functions and priorities.
- With an outstanding ability to lead, they will inspire and motivate others to action with demonstrated experience in talent development and succession.
- Master’s degree in information technology or business-related field.
- 15+ years’ experience, 5+ in a Senior Executive or CIO position.
- Extensive knowledge of IT systems and technology, application development, Java and WebSphere, Oracle and data warehousing is a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.