Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Payroll Administrator to join our Human Resources team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Review and ensure accuracy of timesheets on a weekly basis.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for over 5,500 employees.
- Process adjustments to payroll, such as retro pay and bonus payments.
- Ensure adherence to federal, state and local regulations.
- Process off-cycle manual checks as needed.
- Process check reversals and direct deposit reversals / rejections.
- Communicate effectively with employees to answer payroll-related inquiries.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Conduct various internal reporting.
- Maintain confidentiality with all employee information.
- Maintain employee files for miscellaneous payroll records.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Payroll certification (FPC or CPP) preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented a must.
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.