Design Production Specialist
Design Production Specialist
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Design Production Specialist to join our Creative team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Maintain template consistency and file quality for print and electronic media.
- Produce, correct, preflight and output files for offset and digital presses.
- Create soft and hardcopy proofs for internal review.
- Maintain accurate records of work performed and product generated, utilizing internal job tickets and tracking systems.
- Ensure consistency of database information, file structure and archiving.
- Understand current postal regulations. Obtain mail panel approvals through Print Services.
- Produce international pieces that maintain the creative integrity of the approved U.S. concept.
- Associate degree in graphic arts with in-depth knowledge of print / prepress production.
- 3 to 5 years experience in prepress production and design.
- Solid technical understanding of Adobe Creative Suite and Mac OS.
- Quick learner, adept at learning new programs.
- Ability to recognize and visually differentiate colors.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work and minimize production downtime.
- Understanding of bindery and press specifications (drill allowance, margins, bleeds, etc.).
- Excellent proofing skills with an ability to read and apply math functions, including fractions, decimals and percentages.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management, CMS, Pindar or Agility a plus.
- Work overtime as needed.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.