Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Operations team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Act as liaison between Corporate Operations, Branch Operations and Warehouse departments for all velocity issues.
- Provide feedback to Corporate Operations regarding process improvements and product storage issues.
- Analyze product movement data in a multi-building environment.
- Respond to all branch communication regarding current velocity projects and status of new catalog item slotting.
- Create ad hoc reports using Microsoft Access, SQL, Power BI or other technology.
- Collaborate with other analysts and managers to contribute to initiatives on process improvement.
- Ensure WORC center velocity reports, various other reports and code changes are in line with all corporate velocity standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years operations or warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or Access.
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a broad audience.
- Highly organized and process oriented with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.