Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst to join our Operations team.
or at our recruiting office in downtown Milwaukee.
Visit uline.jobs for event dates and details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Act as liaison between Corporate Operations, Branch Operations and Warehouse departments for all velocity issues.
- Provide feedback to Corporate Operations regarding process improvements and product storage issues.
- Analyze product movement data in a multi-building environment.
- Respond to all branch communication regarding current velocity projects and status of new catalog item slotting.
- Create ad hoc reports using Microsoft Access, SQL, Power BI or other technology.
- Collaborate with other analysts and managers to contribute to initiatives on process improvement.
- Ensure WORC center velocity reports, various other reports and code changes are in line with all corporate velocity standard operating procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years operations or warehouse experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL or Access.
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to analyze data and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical information to a broad audience.
- Highly organized and process oriented with an ability to excel in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.