Income Tax Accountant
Income Tax Accountant
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Income Tax Accountant to join our Executive Operations team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Gather and maintain tax records for the U.S. S corporation and partnership tax returns.
- Prepare tax returns, related schedules and reports.
- Prepare estimated quarterly and extension tax payments.
- Conduct tax research and draft memos on results.
- Work in conjunction with other income tax accountants and other accounting staff members.
- Gather and maintain shareholder tax records and review shareholder individual income tax returns.
- Gather documentation and provide assistance with audits as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent. MST and CPA preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a corporate tax or public accounting tax role.
- Experience with S corporations and partnerships preferred.
- Experience with individual tax returns preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.