Income Tax Accountant
Income Tax Accountant
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Gather and maintain tax records for the U.S. S corporation and partnership tax returns.
- Prepare tax returns, related schedules and reports.
- Prepare estimated quarterly and extension tax payments.
- Conduct tax research and draft memos on results.
- Work in conjunction with other income tax accountants and other accounting staff members.
- Gather and maintain shareholder tax records and review shareholder individual income tax returns.
- Gather documentation and provide assistance with audits as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent. MST and CPA preferred.
- 2+ years experience in a corporate tax or public accounting tax role.
- Experience with S corporations and partnerships preferred.
- Experience with individual tax returns preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, work independently and meet deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.