Assistant Project Manager
Assistant Project Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our Creative team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Lead a team in the execution of various integrated communication and marketing activities for non-Uline business entities.
- Ensure quality work and on-schedule production, implementation, delivery and maintenance of all marketing collateral.
- Work with Print team to execute print jobs, from initial quotes through client delivery.
- Maintain communication with all departments / clients and provide prompt answers to requests.
- Ensure project management system for documenting and tracking projects is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare materials and participate in meetings to review creative projects with the President.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, public relations or related field.
- 2 to 4 years in a marketing or project management role.
- Excellent Microsoft Office and project management skills.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles.
- Understanding of current technologies and how to apply them effectively in marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask a must.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.