Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
Uline is seeking an HR Manager to join our Human Resources team.
- Lead and assist in all aspects of HR programs and services that contribute to establishing and executing strategies and plans for 450+ employees.
- Partner strategically and tactically with the Texas branch manager, hiring managers and other HR team members to execute on high-growth recruitment strategies, performance management and a variety of HR programs and services.
- Coach managers and provide guidance on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Consult with corporate leaders and branch managers on organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Coach and advise branch leaders, managers and supervisors at all levels, providing timely and constructive feedback to help develop and improve leadership effectiveness.
- Partner with leadership to maintain a work environment that keeps employees engaged and aligned to Uline's success.
- Oversee employee development strategy and allocation of resources, anticipate organizational business needs and lead employee professional growth opportunities.
- Interpret and apply HR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with management to provide solutions that balance business and employee needs in compliance with company policy.
- Communicate and administer benefits and compensation plans developed by corporate HR.
- Work with corporate leadership to develop and maintain succession and development plans for key personnel.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- PHR certification preferred.
- 7+ years HR and recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS, Brass Ring a plus) and Microsoft Office.
- Thorough understanding of federal, Texas and Colorado state labor and employment laws.
- Experience implementing, executing and leading high-growth recruitment strategies.
- Experience in a high-volume distribution environment strongly preferred.
- Able to work effectively with staff at all levels and experience.
- Experience managing the HR function for a shift environment strongly preferred.
- Well organized and detail oriented with an ability to multitask.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent time-management, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
- Available for travel to job fairs, college recruitment events and Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.