Paid Search Manager
Paid Search Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Paid Search Manager to join our Digital Advertising team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Manage large-scale paid search / digital marketing campaigns across Google, Bing and Yahoo.
- Optimize product listings ads to merchandise search engine results pages.
- Collaborate with Merchandising department on product line knowledge and advertising performance.
- Analyze performance reporting to identify digital marketing optimization opportunities.
- Perform in-depth campaign reviews and develop recommendations for growth and improvement.
- Identify automation opportunities to increase efficiency within team processes.
- Build and maintain relationships with critical advertising partners.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices, search engine advertising policies, search engine algorithm updates and industry wide e-commerce trends.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years experience with large-scale PPC programs.
- Prior experience in digital marketing and paid search.
- Microsoft Excel proficiency.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and react quickly to market changes.
- Outstanding organizational and analytical skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.