Director of Pricing
Director of Pricing
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses. Manage your own product line and watch it grow!
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Lead the team responsible for all catalog pricing for Uline's 36,000+ SKUs.
- Review all product categories twice a year to maintain target margins and pricing strategy.
- Work with product teams on all vendor cost changes and their future pricing implications.
- Review and analyze pricing compared to competitors in the market place.
- Ensure market data and raw materials are monitored and price strategies are adjusted accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years relevant experience in product management, retail or catalog operations.
- Ability to think critically and implement effective solutions.
- Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.