Direct Marketing Analyst
Direct Marketing Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Direct Marketing Analyst to join our Circulation team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Audit data, trends and processes as they relate to marketing campaigns.
- Field requests, both scheduled and ad hoc, for data and analysis as part of the Direct Marketing and Advertising department's central analytics group.
- Improve department reporting procedures and accuracy through automation and query optimization.
- Create business value by providing executive management with thoughtful insights into customer trends and performance.
- Explain complex topics to executive leaders through clear and concise oral and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Analytical degree in business, marketing or economics a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access and SQL.
- Experience using R and Python or other programming and statistical tools a plus.
- Innate focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and affinity for numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a privately held, family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.