Senior Human Resources Manager
Senior Human Resources Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
As a Uline Senior Human Resources Manager, you will manage HR activities including recruiting, employee relations and training by performing the following duties personally or through HR colleagues and supervisors.
- Serve as corporate liaison to field Human Resources team; build strong relationships with 11 regional centers across North America.
- Consult with corporate leaders, field HR managers and branch managers on organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Partner strategically and tactically with hiring managers and other HR team members on recruitment strategies.
- Coach managers and provide input on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Interpret and apply HR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with management to provide solutions that balance business and employee needs in compliance with company policy.
- Work with field leadership to develop and maintain succession and development plans for key personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of current federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Mentor junior HR talent in the field and work with Managers in regards to their career development plans.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 10+ years experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of employment laws, employee relations, training and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of HR systems a plus.
- Strong management skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international locations and job fairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.