Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our HR team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
As a Uline Human Resources Manager, you will manage HR activities including recruiting, employee relations and training by performing the following duties personally or through HR colleagues and supervisors.
- Provide direction and support to field Human Resources teams.
- Consult with corporate leaders, field HR managers and branch managers on organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Recruit for key branch positions.
- Partner strategically and tactically with hiring managers and other HR team members on recruitment strategies.
- Coach managers and provide input on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Interpret and apply HR policies, procedures and programs, ensuring consistent application while working with management to provide solutions that balance business and employee needs in compliance with company policy.
- Work with field leadership to develop and maintain succession and development plans for key personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of current federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 10+ years experience, including a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role.
- Knowledge of employment laws, employee relations, training and development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of HR systems a plus.
- Strong management skills.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international locations and job fairs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products found in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Our quality products, huge inventory and ongoing expansion fuel our incredible growth. This is a great time to join Uline!
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.