2950 Jurupa St., Ontario, CA 91761
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
- Analyze branch-wide operations, including performance and productivity data, error rates and their root causes.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining independently.
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout all departments.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses on various departments and branches.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- Manage operational process improvement projects.
- Maintain and publish standard reports for executive operations.
- Maintain databases and develop weekly / monthly metrics reports.
- Provide tutoring and mentoring to junior analysts.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years prior auditing and cross functional experience.
- Working knowledge of SQL, data extraction and analysis a must.
- Experience in a distribution, supply chain or warehouse environment a strong plus.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Access.
- Experience in leading, motivating and developing others.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.