Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Branch Desktop teams.
- Facilitate planning for new, existing or relocation of Uline offices.
- Participate in the research, design, implementation and ongoing maintenance of desktop hardware, software and all end user peripheral technologies.
- Provide engineering support for desktop design and implementation.
- Coordinate the isolation and troubleshooting of hardware and software for desktop systems.
- Assist in formulating and implementing procedures for improved service levels.
- Ensure consistency of process continuation and completion of deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 8+ years experience in desktop and server technology.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies
- Excellent organizational, project management and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage in a matrix and global organizations
- Ability to facilitate meetings and delegate to others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.