Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking a Fitness Trainer to join our Facilities team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Maintain a clean, safe and orderly fitness center and organized free-weight area.
- Assist employees with fitness equipment and personal training.
- Demonstrate how to use equipment properly and answer questions.
- Design and implement fitness programs and training regimens.
- Help manage ongoing wellness programs.
- Inspect and disinfect all equipment on a daily basis.
- Report any equipment damage or facility concerns to management.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Major in kinesiology, exercise physiology or biomechanics (or related field) preferred.
- Accredited personal training certification.
- 2+ years personal training experience with diverse training population.
- Ability to use and operate strength training and cardiovascular equipment.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.