Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship in all locations. This is how we fulfill our service promise to our customers. In the Purchasing Department, you'll make sure we have enough supply to cover the demand for each product at every location.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze, calculate and monitor inventory levels on selected product lines.
- Place purchase orders based on replenishment needs.
- Develop and maintain good vendor relations.
- Resolve problems, reconcile vendor returns and expedite order deliveries.
- Collaborate with internal departments when vendor issues arise.
- Partner with other team members to provide branch support.
- Complete assigned reports and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree. Supply chain major a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.