Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline is seeking an Exemption Analyst to join our Finance team.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Analyze sales tax exemption certificates for accuracy.
- Contact customers if documentation is missing or incomplete.
- Apply approved sales tax exemption certificates in our state-of-the-art customized software.
- Calculate and process sales tax credits based on exemption documentation.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of like-minded individuals to provide exceptional service.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Customer service experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.