Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Review and summarize operational data and provide executive summaries with recommendations to Uline leadership.
- Investigate root causes and work with cross functional areas to provide analysis and recommendations for improvement in business operations.
- Recommend cost saving initiatives and provide assistance to leaders with implementation.
- Review, comment and follow-up on customer comment reports.
- Analyze weekly, monthly reports and develop solutions to improve performance.
- Assist in audits of departments / job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years experience.
- Proficient in Excel and Access or SQL.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be well organized and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.