Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Design, develop, implement and support software applications.
- Create and maintain user interface patterns and standard library.
- Implement Java solutions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
- Maintain code quality through unit testing.
- Document code.
- Work on software development lifecycle from beginning of product lifecycle through release of application.
- Technical Environment: Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, APIs, WebSphere, SQL Server, JDBC, database stored procedures (Webservices, Oracle, DB2), Spring Framework, Hibernate, Angular JS.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software development or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Technology or any Engineering field plus five years of experience in the job offered or with software development required.
- Required Skills: Software development experience using Java/J2EE, JDBC, WebSphere, SQL & database stored procedures, APIs, Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.