Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 120 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Develop and execute a highly proactive communications strategy to increase Uline's visibility.
- Manage internal and external company branding standards to ensure consistency in messaging and branding across all communication efforts.
- Act as the key interface ensuring effective communication with external vendors and manage the internal proofing process and schedule.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients.
- Drive outstanding creative solutions while maintaining and evolving the Uline brand.
- Maintain team priorities while thriving in deadline-driven environment.
- Partner with Print Buyers for quality assurance and timely delivery of print materials.
- Collaborate with the Creative team on projects and workflow issues.
- Manage a team of Copywriters.
- Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or related field.
- 10+ years corporate communications experience across multiple areas.
- Experience with industrial or catalog-based copy a plus.
- In-house corporate communications experience preferred.
- Excellent communication, writing, editing and project management skills.
- Proven storyteller capable of creating a strong narrative.
- Experience refining, managing and changing corporate positioning and messaging.
- Prior team management experience.
- Documented success leading and interacting with senior leadership.
- Ability to work multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail and deadlines.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.