Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Pleasant Prairie, WI
- Design, analyze, develop, implement and support software applications.
- Implement Java solutions using object oriented programming.
- Ensure design principles are followed through implementation of software project.
- Responsible for thorough testing of developed software components in development and staging environment.
- Work on software development lifecycle from beginning of product lifecycle through release of application.
- Act as mentor to other developers.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or any Engineering field plus two years of experience in the job offered or with software development required.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.