12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s Leadership.
- Review, comment and follow-up on customer comment reports.
- Audit multiple departments and job functions and provide suggestions and feedback.
- Monitor, create and publish reports and metrics across multiple departments.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational observations and improvements.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports. Review reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Work frequently with Branch management to analyze damages, errors, returns, productivity and performance reports. Work with Branch operations to make improvements.
- Work with cross-functional areas and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year analyst experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take analytical data and create clearly written summaries based on findings a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized, detail oriented and the ability to multitask a must.
- Available for occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.