705 Braselton Industrial Blvd, Braselton, GA 30517
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates for positions at all levels.
- Utilize various job boards, sourcing tools and techniques to attract and identify active and passive qualified candidates.
- Confer with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies, universities and other organizations to find and attract talent.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines, quality contacts and referrals.
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year experience in Human Resources and / or Recruiting preferred.
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems, Microsoft Office and Lotus Notes.
- Must be well organized, detailed-oriented individual.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.