Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Perform the day-to-day administration of the scheduling environment.
- Deliver tools and schedule all processes for Windows, Linux, AIX, AS400 and MFT environments across all production systems.
- Work with developers, system and network administrators to enhance existing scheduling techniques.
- Integrate BMC scheduling with Nagios monitoring.
- Automate processes utilizing various scripting languages.
- Develop and publish availability reports for both IT and business audiences.
- Integrate multiple diverse tools into a common ESM framework.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years solid enterprise systems management experience in 24x7 environments, including system and network operations.
- Experience with scheduling administration, BMC Control-M a plus.
- Strong scripting skills using Perl, Python, Visual Basic and batch files.
- Strong knowledge of RedHat Linux and Windows.
- Some knowledge of AS400 scheduling and Cron a plus.
- 3 years experience using application and scheduling tools to identify, isolate, troubleshoot and resolve end-to-end application performance problems in a heterogeneous environment.
- Full understating of TCP/IP communications.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.