Data Strategy Manager
Data Strategy Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Work to ensure data accuracy and consistent reporting across Uline.
- Manage requirements gathering, planning and monitoring of projects in the BI / EDW space.
- Work closely with the business units to understand their current and future analytics needs.
- Develop an analytic roadmap for Uline.
- Work with the EDW Delivery and BI Reporting teams as a product owner in the agile development sprints to ensure their solutions address the requirements and needs of the business units.
- Act as an advocate for the new enterprise data warehouse in the business units.
- Work with the BI architect to identify and prove out new analytic tools.
- Facilitate the data governance process within Uline.
- Manage the development and maintenance of the enterprise data catalog.
- Coordinate with Application Development teams to ensure analytic requirements are included and met in new applications.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 10+ years related experience.
- Direct experience managing multiple platforms and BI tools.
- Excellent knowledge of database design, SQL, data warehousing and reporting tools.
- Ability to understand the company’s data needs and database environment.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 788-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.