Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
or at our recruiting office in downtown Milwaukee.
Visit uline.jobs for event dates and details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Plan and execute testing activities for data warehouse project.
- Create and execute tests of ETL processes.
- Validate data quality.
- Test downstream consumption of reports, calculations, etc.
- Develop, execute and maintain test plans, test scenarios, test suites and test cases.
- Support testing efforts as a part of Agile / Scrum teams.
- Provide estimates associated with testing activities and tasks.
- Facilitate the defect management and triage process for assigned projects.
- Collaborate with the business and development teams to troubleshoot and resolve defects and other related issues.
- Partner with solution analysts and project managers to ensure requirements are documented, understood, testable and accurately tested.
- Track and report on test status using established QA metrics and KPIs for assigned projects.
- Provide input on go / no-go decisions for production releases.
- Collaborate with QA manager and project teams to develop, implement and improve innovative QA capabilities, approaches and services.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related discipline.
- Proficient at independently writing complex SQL queries.
- Fundamental knowledge of data warehouse concepts.
- 4+ years QA experience in an IT environment.
- 4+ years experience in data warehouse testing.
- 4+ years of experience in testing analytical processes.
- QA lead / test lead experience.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Experience executing and coordinating integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrated ability to work on concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints.
- Demonstrated ability to work in team-based environments.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Test Professional and Microsoft Test Manager a plus.
- Knowledge of supply chain and logistics a plus.
- Experience performing API testing a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.