Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, financial analysis reports and year-end audit schedules.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Ensure financial transactions are properly recorded and review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize financial information.
- Research various accounting and process improvement topics and provide recommendations.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Access preferred.
- Oracle G/L or similar G/L experience preferred.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.