Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Prepare monthly legal journal entries, financial analysis reports and year-end audit schedules.
- Prepare legal account reconciliations.
- Ensure legal financial transactions are properly recorded and review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies.
- Analyze, interpret and summarize legal financial information.
- Research various accounting and process improvement topics and provide recommendations.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Access preferred.
- Oracle G/L or similar G/L experience preferred.
- Ability to write, speak and interact clearly and professionally.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.