Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Assist with Uline's brand implementation on private label products, maintaining the brand marketing identity on products, packaging and labels.
- Attend meetings with product managers on project specifications for product, packaging and label design.
- Cultivate relationships with domestic and international vendors while collaborating effectively on print guidelines, expectations and due dates.
- Maintain private label product data in Uline's mainframe, project database, files and archive.
- Conduct quality control inspections and audits.
- Generate monthly reports, quarterly summaries and packaging updates for the warehouse and management.
- Support the preparation of projects and materials for review by Uline's President.
- Proofread artwork proofs, instruction sheets and parts diagrams.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field.
- 3+ years experience in marketing or customer service.
- Product or project management experience a plus.
- Packaging, material handling or office supply experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; knowledge of Access a plus.
- Requires travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.