Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
or at our recruiting office in downtown Milwaukee.
Visit uline.jobs for event dates and details.
Talk to us about this position and learn all about our spectacular growth, generous benefits and awesome people!
- Apply industry best practices and techniques to design, develop, test, deploy, support and maintain complex Java applications based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Assist in project planning and architectural design reviews.
- Mentor other Developers on programming issues.
- Work with Development team to ensure consistency in processes and completion of deliverables among team members.
- Exhibit leadership in cross-functional development practices and application ownership.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or Bachelor's degree with relevant programming experience.
- 5 years hands-on Java development experience.
- Strong experience in delivering enterprise solutions with Spring framework using Spring Boot, JDBC, Security and MVC.
- Extensive experience in developing and consuming REST webservices and working in a micro-service environment.
- Expert-level knowledge of Git, JDBC, SQL, database-stored procedures and isolation levels, JPA, SOAP, REST and XML.
- Working knowledge of caching, service discovery and circuit-breaker patterns and concepts.
- Experience with Agile, Angular, Dynatrace, Cassandra or ELK a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Unfortunately, Uline is unable to offer US work sponsorship at this time.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.