Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Assist in training all new credit analysts.
- Help develop training strategies, programs and materials for the department.
- Search for efficiencies to streamline training processes and procedures.
- Review, monitor and perform formal monthly and ad hoc audits of credit analysts’ work.
- Plan and lead department contests, team building events, quarterly meetings and department exchanges.
- Provide mentoring and follow-up training to credit analysts.
- Work closely with finance trainers to discuss best practices and promote interaction and camaraderie between groups.
- Provide telephone, queue and analysis support when needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ years experience in credit or collections preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.