Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen.
- Administer and explain all Human Resources benefit programs, with particular emphasis on health plans, 401(k), and financial wellness.
- Monitor interfaces and data to ensure accuracy with Human Resources vendors and payroll and resolve any issues at root level.
- Work with employees, branch Human Resources teams and vendors on non-routine situations that require assistance.
- Coordinate and lead various Human Resources benefit events such as employee meetings on 401(k) or other benefit topics.
- Prepare Human Resources benefit communications for employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 2+ years experience in human resources or office environment.
- Strong Excel, Word and HRIS skills.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations and requirements.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.